Teachers Pay Teachers Pinterest Facebook Twitter Image Map

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Teen Numbers!

Daily 3 Math works GRRRREAT for teen numbers!  I have a pack for Daily 3 Math - Teen Numbers that you can check out if you are interested.

I just wanted to share one of the activities from Daily 3 Math - Math Writing that my kiddos have been working on.

They fill in the missing number.  There are a few different sets so that it is easy to differentiate!  WOO!  Some kids might fill in one missing number, while others may only be given one number.  Below are two of the different sets that my kiddos have worked on.


The girl who was working on the pink set did figure out the correct numbers to put in the blank, but I love that it shows how the different sets really reach different levels of learning! 

You can check out this product here!

Have a grrreat day!

No comments:

Post a Comment